Friday, March 01, 2013

But this light is not for those men...




Oh my love
Look and see
The Sun rising from the river
Nature's miracle once more
Will light the world

But this light
Is not for those men
Still lost in
An old black shadow
Won't you help me to believe
That they will see

A day
A brighter day
When all the shadows
Will fade away
That day I'll cry
That I believe
That I believe

Oh my love
High above us
The Sun now
Embraces Nature
And from Nature we should learn
That all can start again
As the stars must fade away
To give a bright new day



1 comment:

Jessica L. Smith said...

OMG!! This is certainly a shocking and a genuine Testimony..I visited a forum here on the internet on the 20TH OF JUNE 2019, And i saw a marvelous testimony of this heard nor learnt anything about magic before.. Not a soul would have been able to influence me about magical spells, not until Dr.Wealthy did it for me and restored my marriage of 8 years back to me and brought my spouse back to me in the same 24 hours just as i read on the internet..i was truly astonished and shocked when my husband knelt down begging for forgiveness and for me to accept him back.. I am really short of expressions, and i don't know how much to convey my appreciation to you Dr.Wealthy you are a God sent to me and my entire family
you also need help just email him on wealthylovespell@gmail.com or call his number +2348105150446