Sunday, May 21, 2006

Domine, ut videam!

"Lord, that I may see!"
Lk. 18:41

The purpose of this blog is to serve as a place where I can put all my thoughts in an easily accesible place. As you may glean from the title, the blog will have a very religious bent, specifically regarding the Roman Catholic Church, of which I am a devout member. Here you will also find the scattered thoughts of a hopeless scatterbrain about society in general, extreme sports, and yes, hopefully the occassional movie review. Aside from these things, I aslo hope to be able to reflect on many things which have seized my brain as of late. Having read these, I implore you, dear reader, to be patient with me, as I will be attending college in a month's time. My hope is that this is the one place i will be allowed my indulgences come the raging onslaught of the academic life. With these in mind, I bid you welcome, and I hope, God willing, you will learn a thing or two from here.