Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Bastards!!!

Blast hits Philippine congress, 1 killed.

This occurred roughly five to ten minutes away from where I live. At around 8pm this evening, Manila time, there was a loud, booming sound that jolted me from my dinner. I didn't pay much attention to it. It was only after half an hour that I found out about the terrible news. I drive through this area every day; there is a public school just in front of the House of Congress, which, up until last year, had classes all the way till ten in the evening to accommodate its large number of students. To think what might have happened had the school continued that policy. To think I was planning on going out tonight.

They are reporting that a Muslim congressman is the latest to die in the explosion; the first casualty was a driver for one of the congressmen. Please pray for the souls of the injured and the departed. Please pray that whoever son of a bitch did this will fall.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

I wish I could interrogate these people and find out what makes them tick. They're nuts and evil nuts at that.