This hymn, also known as Agni Parthene in Greek, was composed by Saint Nectarios of Aegina, and is sometimes sung before Vespers. Fecioara Maica Maria is the Romanian version of the hymn.
- O Virgin pure, immaculate/ O Lady Theotokos
- O Virgin Mother, Queen of all/ and fleece which is all dewy
- More radiant than the rays of sun/ and higher than the heavens
- Delight of virgin choruses/ superior to Angels.
- Much brighter than the firmament/ and purer than the sun's light
- More holy than the multitude/ of all the heav'nly armies.